Email spam filters can be unpredictable. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they don’t. A simple trick to prevent Fossil Creek Massage's Booking from landing in your spam folder is to add email@example.com and *@wixbookings.com to your Contacts. But sometimes that’s not enough, especially when your inbox is constantly flooded with new email alerts.
You can make sure you don’t miss important messages in Gmail by adding email filters. Email Filters will ensure specific emails land in your inbox based on a certain email address or keyword of your choice.
How to Set a Gmail Spam Filter
1. Log into your Gmail account and click the gear icon at the top right.
2. Click the See all settings button.
3. Go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Click the Create a new filter link.
5. Set From to *@wixbookings.com.
6. Click the Create filter button.
7. Select Never send it to Spam and Also apply filter to matching conversations.
8. Click the Create filter button to complete the setup.
This filter should send all emails coming from wixbookings.com to your Inbox and never to your Spam folder. It may help to add firstname.lastname@example.org in your filter too.
Now that you’ve created a filter, you can set it to automatically apply a specific label so you can view all your filtered emails together.
Related article: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579